Gearing up for Prime Day means auditing your best-selling listings. Here are some important areas you need to focus on to ensure your showrunners will stand out during this highly-anticipated sale event.
- Examine the Keywords You Use – Conduct a fresh round of keyword research, tweaking your listing if necessary to add more relevant keywords that your target audience will use. You can try running additional PPC campaigns to identify new keywords.
- Optimize Your Listings – Track your competitors to see which keywords they’re ranking for. Also make sure that your titles, bullets, images, and descriptions are up to date. Check if you need to revamp your listing content to make it more engaging for your buyers. Don’t forget to include keywords that are relevant to your product both on the customer-facing detail page and backend search terms.
- Split Test A+ Content – There are many variables that you can test. You can try testing images that highlight the main features of the product in one version, and then lifestyle imagery in the other. You can also try out different headlines to see which one is more engaging to customers. The layout structure is another key area to test to determine which content structure drives more sales.
- Consider Mobile Optimization - Bullets are shown below the A+ descriptions on Amazon’s mobile app. Make sure that the bullets are not very long so it won’t be hard to read on a smartphone.
- Competitive Pricing - Make sure that your product is competitively priced. Price is key if you want to win the Buy Box.
- Consider Submitting Deals – Amazon will be flooded with deals on this highly anticipated sale event, and you should absolutely also participate. However, to guarantee profitability, ensure that you’ve conducted thorough research before making your best offers.
Need help optimizing your listings? Let’s discuss it over the phone! BOOK A CALL HERE.