The competition gets even stiffer during Prime Day, so you need to properly utilize every marketing and sales tool in your arsenal to achieve the results that you want. Here are a few useful tips to consider:
- Optimize existing campaigns - Spring cleaning your PPC campaigns is just as important as optimizing your product page. Invest some time in researching for better keywords. Also, don’t be afraid to raise your bids as the increased conversion rate is likely to turn into a favorable RoAS.
- Run off-Amazon promotions - Consider driving external traffic to your Amazon Prime Day deals. If you have an audience outside of Amazon, invite them to participate in your deals.
- Integrate an email campaign – This cost-efficient strategy is a great way to hype up existing customers before the deal drops. It also helps nurture brand loyalty and boost conversions by offering a special discount code or add-on freebie.
- Create a blog post – Use product photos, engaging descriptions, and link directly to your Amazon product page. Then use content marketing strategies to get your blog post seen through larger communities. Go beyond Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Also post on LinkedIn to promote your Prime Day specials.
- Leverage Video – Creating videos that feature your products is another great way to help boost your sales on Amazon. Case studies reveal that those using videos have 27% higher CTR and 34% higher conversion rates than those who don’t, so more and more brands are incorporating videos in their marketing strategy. You can also share your product videos on your website, social media channels, and in your email campaigns. Embed call-to-action messaging and links that will direct viewers to your product listing pages on Amazon.
Need help optimizing your Prime Day strategies? Book a call with us today. BOOK A CALL HERE.