In this post, we’ll share how we helped Seraphic Skincare earn the “Amazon’s Choice” badge for their Exfoliating Mitts just one month after we performed a full listing optimization service.
Rank N Bank did their keyword research, written text content, top 7 images, and the A+ content for this product listing. It didn’t take long to see the results. Their properly optimized listing now continues to show improvements in search volume, organic ranking, and conversion rate.
Benefits of Having the Amazon’s Choice Badge
The biggest benefit of having this sought-after badge is increased traffic and conversion rate due to the added element of social proof. When your product receives a recommendation from Amazon, people tend to be more confident with their purchase – increased traffic and conversion rates naturally leads to more sales.
Not only that, the Amazon’s Choice badge also influences Alexa’s algorithm in finding the best products per category. Essentially, since your product would be one of Alexa’s top recommendations, having the badge helps you capture more of the voice search market and get most of these sales.
Simply put, the Amazon’s Choice badge can help you significantly increase your bottom line.
How to Earn Amazon’s Choice Badge
- Maximize Keyword Use Nailing the right keywords is crucial in optimizing any Amazon listing. Your product description, bullet points, and title must be rich in keywords. Also remember to work on the keywords that users can’t see. Refresh your backend search terms to maximize your listing’s potential.
- Properly Optimize Your Listing Page Make sure that the product information and images used on your product listing are appealing as well as compliant with Amazon’s listing rules. Your title and descriptions should be clear, relevant, and accurate to the product you are selling. Similarly, make sure all of the listing images are informative and showcase your product’s main selling points effectively.
- Maintain Healthy Inventory Levels It only takes a few minutes to pass the Amazon’s Choice badge to a different product should you run out of stock. Customers will likely purchase from your competitors if your page shows that the product is unavailable, and if you lose sales, it will have a negative impact on your listing performance metrics. Note that even with available stocks, products that are not FBA or Seller Fulfilled Prime can’t get the Amazon's Choice badge.
- Set Competitive Pricing Your listing needs to be well-priced to improve chances of earning the coveted badge. Make sure your prices don’t stray too far from the market standard.
- Get Positive Reviews Audit customer reviews to identify common issues. Ensure that you address these concerns in your product page content to improve post-purchase satisfaction.
- Boost Visibility Learn about advertising on Amazon. You can start with launching Sponsored Products campaigns and bidding on high-volume keywords.