A+ Content/Brand Story
Amazon A+ Content is a tool available for sellers registered and approved by Amazon’s Brand Registry. This advanced feature enables sellers to add detailed descriptions, charts, videos, high-quality images, and brand stories to their product listings.
Some of the known benefits of having an A+ content include increase in traffic, conversion rate and sales. But aside from those, a good A+ content can also help sellers get cheaper ads. Having a high conversion rate reduces the Average Cost of Service (ACoS) and boosts your ROI for Amazon ad campaigns. You can also take full advantage of A+ content by utilizing cross-selling features like generating comparison tables to feature your own products.
Many sellers also don’t realize that A+ content can also help product lines get better reviews and reduce their return rate. By providing a better understanding of the product, customers will make a more informed buying decision and will less likely return a purchase. Satisfied buyers also tend to leave a positive review on Amazon.
Do You Need to Have a Brand Story?
Having brand-relevant content helps boost conversions on Amazon. So leveraging this advanced feature would be a smart decision. It’s not only a great way to differentiate yourself from the competition, but it humanizes your brand as well. The Brand Story section gives you the opportunity to relate to your customers and highlight your company’s purpose, mission and values.
Stand Out On Amazon with A+ Brand Content
Using some texts and high resolution images in your A+ content modules is not enough to stand out. There are best practices to be observed in order to craft a powerful A+ content.
At RanknBank, we make sure that we properly showcase your product and brand’s unique selling proposition. Our process ensures that all the visuals and text used effectively highlight the uniqueness of your brand and what your product has to offer.
Our Creative Process
- Data Gathering Process: As mentioned in our previous posts, we first gather all the crucial information about the brand and the product to have a clear understanding of the product’s unique selling points and the company’s culture, mission, and core values.
- Content Wireframe and Client Presentation: Similar to the template we have in creating listing images, we have devised a system to streamline our A+ content creation process. We prepare a content wireframe in a form of Google Slide presentation to draft initial design and layout ideas for the client and designer to see. After the client provides an approval or feedback, further instructions will be sent to the graphic designer to complete the project.
- Image Review, Revisions, and Approval: Each section of the A+ content is subjected to multiple rounds of assessment (both by the team and the client) to check for errors or areas of improvement. Any revision needs to be approved by the client.
- Uploading and Dummy Listing: As an added precaution, we’ve included the creation of dummy listings (see Part 1 for more details) after the final version of the A+ content has been approved by the client.
- Final Checks and Monitoring: Once A+ content is approved, we check how everything looks on the live detail page to determine whether or not certain adjustments are needed. We will also monitor the results within the next couple of weeks to ensure that everything is going according to plan.
Make the most out of A+ content. Use it to emotionally connect with your target customers and highlight your product’s main features and benefits. Effectively utilizing this special feature on Amazon will help your brand make a stronger first impression to capture your customers’ attention.
Effectively communicating your brand story is critical in marketing your product. Customers these days are also interested in how a brand or product touches and changes people’s lives. Buyers also consider factors like social responsibility and sustainability in choosing which product lines to support. So that’s why having a good A+ brand content is essential to your ecommerce success.
Need Some Help with A+ Content?
Creating powerful Amazon A+ brand content takes skill. Don’t worry if you don’t have enough experience or skill set. This is where we come in. We understand that it can get overwhelming for some brands to meet Amazon’s extensive content requirements. So we have developed a systematic approach to crafting A+ and brand story that will help our clients boost their sales and maintain their brand identity.
Talk to us about your Amazon content and optimization needs. Start generating better results with your Amazon product pages today!