Utilizing Amazon promotions can be a great way to make sales and increase product visibility. Whether you are launching a new product or looking to sell off some old stock, getting a promotion strategy in place is always a good idea.
- Set a budget. Determine how much you can spend on advertising and promotions to avoid overspending.
- Take advantage of Amazon PPC. Run advertising campaigns to get your products in customers’ search results. Invest some time to learn how PPC works.
- Take advantage of your existing customer base. Share news of your launches through social media posts and/or email blasts to your subscribers.
- Promote on social media. Utilize your social media audience for promotions. You can create custom codes specific to your social media followers to help track the results.
- Create coupons and lightning deals. Coupons and lightning deals are effective strategies in driving sales. Customers love marked-down products, and the limited time frame also motivates buyers toward making a purchase.
- Try out different advertising methods. Experimentation is key to achieving growth. What works for other sellers may not be suitable for you. Test different Google, Facebook, and Amazon ads so you can gather data to optimize your advertising strategy.
- Give video marketing a chance. Having an appealing video helps customers make a purchase decision – that’s why Amazon uses videos across its product listings and advertising campaigns to convince patrons to buy their products.
- Review your seller analytics. What you do with the available information is key to growing your Amazon business. Take advantage of the Brand Analytics feature to determine which products are performing well, and the key factors affecting their results. Always leverage this information to make informed decisions, particularly when it comes to marketing strategies.
Getting a promotions strategy in place can be overwhelming for some sellers. Let us help.
We assist brands in formulating promotions strategies that support their overall Amazon vision.